* Name: Rosalinda, "Granny Rose" , "Grandma"
* Age: Unknown, appears elderly
* Race: Unknown
* Racial Abilities: Unknown; has been seen performing remarkably powerful magic almost effortlessly, multiple instances of what appear to be clairvoyant abilities.
* Occupation: Resident crazy lady; owns and operates " Grandma Rose's House of Antiquities, Oddities, and Subtleties".
* Faceclaim or Description: Imagine the sweetest, most innocent looking old lady with frizzy white hair, enormous glasses, and eyes so squinty they almost disappear -- that would be Grandma Rose. She is the quintessential lil' old lady, though with a slightly manic eccentric appearance brought on by the garish clashing pastel colors and erratically patterned knitted items she wears. She is always seen bent over a wooden cane, which reinforces her already diminutive appearance.
* Personality ( BE DETAILED ): Simply put, she is mad. Sweet, but mad. She insists that everyone calls her 'Grandma' or 'Granny' and treats everyone like they are her child or grandchild. She always has a sort of wistful smile on her face, and while she usually doesn't seem 'all there', she is prone to sudden bursts of brilliance, intuition, and wisdom that strike without warning and leave just as quickly,leaving those nearby stunned and speechless while she herself does not acknowledge what had just transpired. She always seems to be in her own little world, and nothing ever seems to faze her.
+ Her "grandchildren"
+ Distributing Candy
+ Feeding the birds
- Bad manners
- People who threaten her 'grandchildren'
* Backstory: Absolutely nothing is known about her, save that she's been around for as long as anyone, even the immortals, can remember.
* Fun Facts (this part is NECESSARY and makes for good character development!):
- Believes herself to be everyone's Grandmother, regardless of actual relation, age difference, species difference, etc.
- Is known to give people a good knock on the head with her cane without any change from her ever-present, slightly senile smile.
- Has untold numbers of cats.
- Is known to distribute candy and knitted goods with impunity.
- Seems to turn up whenever something important is going on.
- Strangely, she seems to be respected and even feared by some of the most ancient and powerful inhabitants of the city; Death himself treats her with solemn respect and sometimes deference, and vampires are known to stay well out of her way.