* Name: Liam Faolan
* Age: 18
* Race: Pureblood Lycan
* Racial Abilities: Able to assume the shape of an enormous wolf or full-blown Lycan (as in, wolf-man) at will; superior senses, speed, strength, and durability in human form.
* Occupation: College Student, Athlete, Manager of the local comic book store.
* Faceclaim or Description: Tall and athletically built. His hair is wavy and a very faintly reddish brown in color, and his eyes are likewise brown. The edges of his face are somewhat rounded, and his eyes are wide with eyebrows almost always pulled into an excited and attentive position, contributing to his amiable and somewhat youthful appearance. Most notably, however, are his wolf ears and tail -- both the same color as the hair on his head -- which are purposeful slips in his form that he allows because he likes the way it makes him look. His ears replace his human ears, but are located slightly further up on his head ( his hair is grown out to cover that awkward space), and are very mobile emotive.
In lycan form, Liam retains his tawny coloring, although his eyes are more yellow than in his human form. His coat is rather fluffy, and his arms and legs are long and lean, perfect for running and jumping. Rather than looking like some kind of horrible abomination, Liam and others of his pack have a more noble appearance, looking more like a wolf with humanoid torso anatomy than some grotesque hybrid that most people think of. In this form his is exceedingly expressive.
In simple wolf form, Liam's coloring remains the same, and beyond extreme size and clearly intelligent expressions he resembles nothing more than a brown wolf.
* Personality: Liam is like the living subversion of werewolf stereotypes -- whereas most people have in mind and image of a gruff, unapproachable, often violent individual when they think of males of the species, Liam is friendly, amiable, and openly affectionate. More like a giant golden retriever than a ravenous wolf-beast, Liam is a people-pleaser and loves attention, and has a habit of going out of his way to cheer up his friends or even absolute strangers. He is fiercely loyal, and not very forgiving of people who harm him or those he cares about. Tends to form very close bonds with people, and can at times assume a sort of guardianship role over them in his mind.
+ Social Gatherings
+ Physical contact in general ( people playing with his ears, ruffling his hair, stroking his fur while in wolf form, etc.)
+ Wrestling and rough-housing
+ Jokes, including terrible puns
- Being Alone
- Being Confined
- Being Ignored
- His friends being upset
- Difficult choices
* Backstory: Not much to say, really. He was born into one of the more domestic packs of New Haven -- a pack that has adapted to operate within the urban environment and, rather than being violent or gang-like, is more like an extended family that roams the game preserves for fun rather than necessity. His mother works as a conservationist, and his dad is member of the Silverclaws, an all-lycan division of the New Haven Police Force, making him a source of great pride for Liam.
* Fun Facts:
* While he may appear like a dumb jock, Liam is not only inquisitive, but also an enormous dork, which is why he makes so many obscure comic book or movie references and wears t-shirts with them as well.
* Very ticklish, but enjoys the sensation.
* Has absolutely no regard for personal space whatsoever -- he is known to hug without warning, sprawl out on top of people on the couch, throw his arms around people's shoulders, or even curl up next to them in wolf form and fall asleep under their arm. Likewise, he has no problem with people doing the same, and maintains no 'bubble' around himself. Given the communal nature of wolves, this is understandable.
* Enjoys flirting -- not because he is invested in a long-term relationship, but because he enjoys giving and receiving attention and affection.
* Takes full advantage of his appearance, either through using his looks to charm people or employing the most devastating puppy-dog face the world has ever seen in order to get his way.